Global OConnect to Set Up Dubai Trade Fair — Meeting Local Needs
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Aug. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — China’s top B2B cross-border e-commerce and logistical service provider Global OConnect will hold a special Procurement Fair dedicated to Huoshan City Business Bureau in Dubai on August 8, broadening their exiting trade exhibitions.
More than ten suppliers from Huoshan City, a historical trading hub of high quality tea and bamboo merchandise in Anhui, China, will attend the fair, displaying and selling over 150 products from home furnishings, solar panels, lamps, and artistic bamboo decorations to nearly 90 distributors and retailers around the Middle East.
The exhibition hall, Speedex Complex Showroom 3, is located right at the entrance of Dubai Investment Park, a major commercial center accommodating popular local retail stores and within reachable distance to Al Maktoum International Airport. Sitting on a conveniently connected intersection, the procurement fair hopes to bring in more local purchasing agents and promote the concept of “Made in China” to newcomers in Middle Eastern markets.
European products are still eyed as high-end with intimidating price tags, Chinese products have become more popular among local retailers when they realized the competitive advantages of made-in-China in regards of both price and quality.
Finding an appropriate foreign suppliers to meet special local needs is everything but convenient. OConnect is therefore dedicated to filling the void by bringing Chinese suppliers to Dubai with high quality products and reasonable prices.
In addition to seeing and even touching the products, local retailers can also take full advantages of real-time communication, which clears up any misunderstanding right away. Chinese suppliers will seize the opportunity to know their customers, which in turn brings more understanding about local needs and to make further customization as negotiations go forward.
Dubai’s trade economy lies in wholesale, which suits Chinese small and medium-sized suppliers well. Almost 55% of orders take this form, while 65% to 85% local purchasers put cost efficiency at first followed by medium quality requirements. OConnect’s exhibition hall in Dubai targets such market demands with special care, showcasing high quality Chinese merchandises but with moderate prices.
Established in 2015, Global OConnect is an offline business affiliate of OSell Group, a Hong Kong-based company which devotes to be a cutting edge online communication tool for global small and medium-sized businesses and was designated as an official partner of Boao Forum for Asia in February 2016.
- Global OConnect to Set Up Dubai Trade Fair — Meeting Local Needs DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Aug. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — China’s top B2B cross-border e-commerce and logistical service provider Global OConnect will hold a special Procurement Fair dedicated to Huoshan City Business Bureau in Dubai on August 8, broa
- Fulong Water Pump uses OSell Cross-Border E-Commerce to Absorb Gold in Indonesia Shaanxi Fulong Electromechanical Manufacturing Co., Ltd. was founded in 1958. It is not only the earliest enterprise for the production of submersible pumps in Shaanxi Province...
- Strong Strategic Alliance Between OConnect and Major -- Russia Sourcing Fair MOSCOW, Sept. 12, 2016 -- After successfully holding the China-Russia e-commerce summit in April, OSell Group's offline affiliate Global OConnect will organize a sourcing fair in Russia on 12th September.
- Together With Huoshan Municipal Government, OConnect Creates Trading Opportunities For Middle East Buyers DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Aug. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Global OConnect will hold a Procurement Fair on August 8th in Speedex Complex showroom 3, Dubai, where its exhibition warehouse locates. The Dubai OConnect was officially introduced on April 28
- Tianjin Binhai New Area Mayor praised OSell for its insight June 23, Tianjin Binhai New District Mayor Zhang Yong and other leaders visited the OSell cross-border electricity network operators Industrial Park, and made a depth negotiation on cross-border electricity business model with the OSell CEO, Kevin Fenn.