Strong Strategic Alliance Between OConnect and Major -- Russia Sourcing Fair
MOSCOW, Sept. 12, 2016 -- After successfully holding the China-Russia e-commerce summit in April, OSell Group's offline affiliate Global OConnect will organize a sourcing fair in Russia on 12th September. Providing overseas buyers an opportunity to access Chinese products in their home country, linking China's capacity with overseas channels and creating a win-win situation for suppliers and buyers.
Around 355 local purchasers will attend, displaying electronic and household products. There will be more than 1,110 products on display.
One highlight is a strategic cooperation agreement that will be signed at the event between OConnect and Major, one of the largest logistics companies in Russia.
As OSell Group's overseas business developed rapidly, it is devoted to create a cross-border e-commerce ecosystem covering both online and offline services. OSell realized the need to cooperate with third-party firms and utilize local resources. After signing a contract with Comex in May, joining hands with Major reflect OConnect's determination to further integrate and optimize global resources.
With a wide range of services in the field of transportation and customs clearance, Major will assist OConnect solve problems that often happen in Russia. Although there are numerous logistics firms in Russia, most only provide part of the services, either transportation or warehouse storage. Information delivered by logistics firms and received by clients is uncoordinated due to the lack of transparent procedures. Working with top logistics firms will ensure service efficiency.
Major's advanced management system will facilitate OConnect to create an intelligent logistics system; for instance, adopting API technology will make the whole logistics procedure transparent. Combing with overseas warehouses helps OConnect to achieve a cross-border e-commerce closed-loop ecosystem, which eventually benefits local buyers and consumers. In turn, OConnect will bring Major massive business opportunities in all kinds of fields including logistics, customs clearance and warehousing. In the background of global economic recession, alliance with OConnect is a good way for Major to develop business in China.
The event provides a platform for suppliers and buyers to communicate, which will promote trade and benefit both parties. OConnect's strategy of connecting China's overcapacity to overseas channels so that to create a circle of cross-border e-commerce ecosphere has not only attracted overseas buyers but also third-party service providers. With more powerful strategic alliances established, OConnect's service will be upgraded and better meet clients' needs. It is a significant move to complete OConnect's full-chain service.
- Global OConnect to Set Up Dubai Trade Fair — Meeting Local Needs DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Aug. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — China’s top B2B cross-border e-commerce and logistical service provider Global OConnect will hold a special Procurement Fair dedicated to Huoshan City Business Bureau in Dubai on August 8, broa
- Fulong Water Pump uses OSell Cross-Border E-Commerce to Absorb Gold in Indonesia Shaanxi Fulong Electromechanical Manufacturing Co., Ltd. was founded in 1958. It is not only the earliest enterprise for the production of submersible pumps in Shaanxi Province...
- Strong Strategic Alliance Between OConnect and Major -- Russia Sourcing Fair MOSCOW, Sept. 12, 2016 -- After successfully holding the China-Russia e-commerce summit in April, OSell Group's offline affiliate Global OConnect will organize a sourcing fair in Russia on 12th September.
- Together With Huoshan Municipal Government, OConnect Creates Trading Opportunities For Middle East Buyers DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Aug. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Global OConnect will hold a Procurement Fair on August 8th in Speedex Complex showroom 3, Dubai, where its exhibition warehouse locates. The Dubai OConnect was officially introduced on April 28
- Tianjin Binhai New Area Mayor praised OSell for its insight June 23, Tianjin Binhai New District Mayor Zhang Yong and other leaders visited the OSell cross-border electricity network operators Industrial Park, and made a depth negotiation on cross-border electricity business model with the OSell CEO, Kevin Fenn.